2022 DRT Cancellation and Refund Policies
Our cancellation and refund policies have been updated to reflect our policies regarding cancellations and postponements as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Our goal is to be absolutely clear to our clients about the challenges and costs involved in this new environment and provide a path for those that wish to lower their exposure and/or risk.
- In the event of a cancellation, DRT's standard policy is to refund 100% of the purchase price, less all fees, to the original method of payment, when possible, and without any cancellation fees or penalties levied against buyer or seller. Buyers that cannot be refunded against the original transaction will be refunded by eCheck.
- DRT must be notified about event cancellation not later than 90 days after the earliest transaction for the cancelled event(s). This ensures that DRT can refund credit cards within the window of opportunity afforded by the credit card companies and processing gateway.
- DRT client shall repay distributed funds (if applicable) before refunds can be issued to buyers. If the client has already received sales proceeds, an electronic withdrawal shall be executed to retrieve these funds after the client acknowledges the transfer. For clients where ACH information is unavailable, or for whom electronic debit is unavailable, the client may pay fees by check with no additional surcharge, or credit card with an additional 5% surcharge on the retrieved amount.
- The client may allow buyers to donate the funds from their order, in lieu of a refund from DRT.
- DRT is currently distributing ticket proceeds to our clients on a weekly or post-show schedule based on your preference, as long as there are no social distancing requirements or COVID restrictions mandated by your state/province or municipalty. If cases rise in your area or if your area has carried a high rate of COVID, post-show payouts allow us to quickly and efficiently process refunds in the event the show gets cancelled.